Acupuncture is a treatment derived from ancient Chinese medicine. Fine needles are inserted at certain sites in the body for therapeutic or preventative purposes. It involves stimulating sensory nerves under the skin and in the muscles of the body, resulting in the body producing pain relieving endorphins and a feel good chemical called serotonin.
I can treat a variety of ailments such as:
- Chronic tension headaches and Migraines
- Temporomandibular joint pain
- Chronic lower back and neck pain
- Knee pain caused by osteoarthritis
- General chronic pain conditions
- Short term relief of Overactive Bladder syndrome
Treatment starts at £50 a session.